Monday, June 9, 2014

Who gets the last word?

It's been a great year.  We all had a lot of successes and a lot of challenges.  I hope all of you got a lot out of being in my class.
If you have any comments you need to make in general, want to complain or praise something or just say adios, feel free to comment below.

I leave you with my all-time favorite super hero quote (Angel Season 4, Episode 1 "Deep Down"):

 Nothing in the world is the way it ought to be. It's harsh, and cruel. But that's why there's us - champions. Doesn't matter where we come from, what we've done or suffered, or even if we make a difference. We live as though the world is as it should be, to show it what it can be. 

Have a good life, folks!

1 comment:

  1. I am not a champion, and most of you guys aren't yet either...
    But you could be!

    ReplyDelete