Friday, November 30, 2012

ANIMAL FARM AUDITIONS

Not literally.  This is your place to discuss which actor you would cast in the role of which animal in a hypothetical animated version of Animal Farm.  For example:

Farmer Jones - Tim Blake Nelson.  He played Delmar in "O Brother..." and Mr Pendanski in "Holes."  I like the idea of Jones being a funny-looking, bumbling idiot.  Plus I'd like to see Nelson get mean.

You can also comment on other people's posts.  You get one extra credit point for every thoughtful and topical comment.  If your topic generates discussion from 3 different people, you get an extra point.  You can earn up to six extra credit points towards the Essay Test with this discussion

RULE #1: You may not make any negative or sardonic comments about someone else's choices ("You're wrong; Spongebob would make a horrible Boxer!").  You may ask questions ("So why would Spongebob make a good Boxer?") or discuss your preferences ("I think Mr Krabs would be better, because he's pretty tough").
RULE #2: You do not talk about fight club.

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I had to delete my first comment but I had too many errors. I wrote that I think that Michael Clarke Duncan would play a great Boxer. Not only does he have the brawn for the character but I also think that he would play a gullibly sweet character very nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Danny Devito would play Napoleon because he seems like he could play a cruel, unforgiving character

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. An interesting choice, I would be excited to see Danny Devito play an intense role. I mostly see him as a comedic actor but it would be interesting to see him as a different kind of character.

      Delete
  4. Walter Matthau as Benjamin. From his role in Grumpy Old Men I think that he could play an apathetic old man.

    ReplyDelete