Thursday, October 4, 2012

I have added a tab with information on how to access the electronic textbook for the gigantic Literature book.
You MUST sign up with an account.  Keep your password SECRET.
Once you sign up, post your Username as a comment to this post.   This is a graded assignment due Wednesday 10/10.
Thanks!
-Mr D

**UPDATE - NEVERMIND!**
Cancel the asisgnment.  I was able to get everybody signed up.  I'll give you your UN and PW today.  You may change your PW through the settings.

5 comments:

  1. This Is Alia. I do not have my username

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pretty sure mine is Tyraruth4. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm pretty sure mine is MercedezN ? Weird....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like I said folks, don't worry about this. When we get back into the Lit book I'll give you all a UN/PW. If you already have one, then, great! You can use either.

    ReplyDelete